fastcgi and APC

Igor Clark igor at pokelondon.com
Fri Mar 7 12:55:36 MSK 2008

We use php-cgi in FCGI server mode with APC and nginx very happily. We
haven't needed to change anything in the APC config in order to get it
to work with php-cgi, though of course production settings vary
depending on what you want to do.

Igor

--
Igor Clark // POKE // 10 Redchurch Street // E2 7DD // +44 (0)20 7749
5355 // www.pokelondon.com