Debugging fastcgi parameters

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:31:32 MSK 2008

Hi,

I think it is in the log_format declaration, you can choose what
parameters to put in the log file, see for example:

  log_format  main  '$remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local] $status '
                    '"$request" $body_bytes_sent "$http_referer" '
                    '"$http_user_agent" "http_x_forwarded_for"';

Good luck in getting 100% of the fastcgi support for your website :-)