X-Accel-Redirect for embedded videos and images in a page

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:39:18 MSK 2008

Ok I got it working, my fastcgi params were once again messed up.

Now that I have my down.php file.

Let's say I have my index.php page, how to have index.php call
down.php to send it images to display inside index.php? Basically what
I am trying to create is a simple anti-leech script.

Best regards,