Weird timeouts, not sure if I've set the right threshholds

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:22:13 MSD 2008

Yes that's the setup.

I get timeouts from client <-> nginx1 (which is probably normal)
and nginx1 <-> nginx2
and nginx2 <-> nfs (which I am trying to address, I know some of the
timeouts are related but I dont believe all of them are.)

So I don't repost it again here are the configs:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.nginx.english/4738