Weird timeouts, not sure if I've set the right threshholds

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 22:23:03 MSD 2008

nginx1 is going to be swapped out with LVS soon

so it will be client -> LVS -> nginx <-> NFS

all the data and files are on the shared NFS volume. i can't put
things on local filesystem. it's too much data. i am trying to get
scripts/templates to local filesystem and use something like mogilefs
for data but that's still far off.