Multiple conditions for rewrite

Calomel nginxlist at calomel.org
Wed May 7 21:16:25 MSD 2008

Perl regular expressions should work. Something similar to the
following where we see if the request method is GET or HEAD and deny
the rest.

## Only allow GET and HEAD request methods
      if ($request_method !~ ^(GET|HEAD)$ ) {
         return 404;
      }

Hope this helps,

  Nginx "how to" - Fast, Secure and Efficient Web Server
  http://calomel.org/nginx.html

--
  Calomel @ http://calomel.org
  Open Source Research and Reference