SSL support in Debian (etch) package

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Fri May 23 20:15:07 MSD 2008

I believe the Debian nginx package is pretty old version as well.
Etch(Stable) branch is version 0.4.13

http://packages.debian.org/etch/nginx

I wish I knew more about Debian packaging. But if someone is familiar
with the packaging process, maybe he could ping the maintainer of the
package and offer assistance to update the nginx package. It will
definitely make things easier for nginx first-timers to try out on
Debian platform.

-Liang