nginx red5 rtmpt proxy

Rajesh Dharmalingam rajesh.dharmalingam at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:04:17 MSD 2008

Hi,

Had anyone tried making red5 rtmpt to run via proxy of nginx?

I am trying the following but it does not work.

         location /open/ {
            proxy_pass         http://127.0.0.1:8088;
            proxy_redirect     off;
            proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For   $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;

            client_max_body_size       10m;
            client_body_buffer_size    128k;

            proxy_connect_timeout      90;
            proxy_send_timeout         90;
            proxy_read_timeout         90;

            proxy_buffer_size          4k;
            proxy_buffers              4 32k;
            proxy_busy_buffers_size    64k;
            proxy_temp_file_write_size 64k;

            include         conf/fastcgi_params;
        }

Similar to this is for /close/ , /idle/ , /send/. Could any one please let
me know if this is fine or if i shd change to make rtmpt proxy work with
nginx

--
Regards,
-Rajesh

"Stick to our roots and not to forget where we come from"