failover / fault-tolerant configurations

Pavel Georgiev pavel at netclime.com
Wed May 28 00:49:52 MSD 2008

The thing is I run open source software that I don't want to modify myself
(postfixadmin, SquirrelMail), so I`m looking for a solution at the
load-balancer level. I know I can do this with Pound, but I already have
nginx running and servering few sites (and I`m quite happy with it), so I
don't want another load balancer as well.

Can you give some examples of implementing php sessions in mysql, should I
decide to go that way?