Serving executables over web

matt davies mjdavies at glam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 16:26:04 MSK 2008

Hi Roxis

Well I've got a 10.3 mb file, if I set the client_max_body_size to
10mb, it takes approximately 8 minutes to download.

If I set it to client_max_body_size 15 mb it downloads at maximum
network speed.

I've just tried switching it back and I'm promising you that is what
is happening without changing anything else.

I think this might be a case of 'works for me' :-)

matt