nginx-0.7.21

Johan Bergström bugs at bergstroem.nu
Wed Nov 12 02:13:48 MSK 2008

Hey,

On Nov 11, 2008, at 21:07 , Igor Sysoev wrote:

> Changes with nginx 0.7.21                                        11
> Nov 2008
>
>    *) Changes in the ngx_http_limit_req_module.
>
>    *) Feature: the EXSLT support in the ngx_http_xslt_module.
>       Thanks to Denis F. Latypoff.
>
>    *) Workaround: compatibility with glibc 2.3.
>       Thanks to Eric Benson and Maxim Dounin.
>
>    *) Bugfix: nginx could not run on MacOSX 10.4 and earlier; the
> bug had
>       appeared in 0.7.6.

Just a thought - but how about doing -RC's (or some kind of SCM -
please don't turn this thread into a bike-shed about SCM tho) and
setting up a simple buildbot system that us users can connect to? This
would further enhance the quality of these releases.

I for one have a couple of hosts that i could add to this rotation,
and perhaps other users have some  less used operating systems to
submit.

> --
> Igor Sysoev
> http://sysoev.ru/en/