how can I fetch byte logs in nginx like "%{%s}t %I .\n%{%s}t %O ."

Joe Shang joe.shang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 23:59:23 MSK 2008

I am trying to convert Apache to nginx in a box I have, but I want to
use the tools already this control panel uses, so I try to make sure
there is no interference , and smooth, if this is successful, this
would be very sweet.

There is no way to cut down the format so its in like 1226686777 form
? would there be future implementation for bytes received ?

Joe