static POST

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:00:01 MSK 2008

I was wondering why my POST data is not populated in PHP...

This is running nginx 0.7.19 right now. I am using the error_page and
POSTing data to it, and it's not filling in the POST information.

server {
        listen 80;
        server_name foo.com;
        index index.php;
        root /home/mike/web/foo.com;
        error_page 404 = /controller.php?uri=$request_uri;
        location ~ \.php {
                fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:11000;

Is there something wrong with the configuration, or could the feature
have relapsed?