some links broken down in phpmyadmin with php-fpm

Cherife Li cherife at dotimes.com
Tue Nov 25 16:19:26 MSK 2008

Hello guys,

While adding an user within phpmyadmin, I cannot get to the new page, no
error given through browser.
Debugging php-fpm found nothing.

Fcgi setting is:
        location ~ \.php$ {
                fastcgi_pass    127.0.0.1:9000;
                fastcgi_index   index.php;
                include         fastcgi_params;
        }

The fastcgi_params file is from the source installation, except one line
added:
        fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

I highlighted some lines in the debug log here:
http://pastebin.com/m57a50cc1

Seems like nginx' issue, any ideas? Thanks.
--
Rgds,
Cherife.