question about traffic statistics on each vhost,is it po

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:04:31 MSD 2008

Sorry for the previous email, I was simply not naming the log file correctly.

In the meantime I have spotted a very strange behaviour: there are
some polish servers that are constantly trying to spam my server,
there is specially one which is annoying: grapx.pl

When I look into my log files, I see that the $host is set to
grapx.pl! How is that possible? The domain name is not pointing to my
server IP because when I try to look at the prax.pl webpage in firefox
I get redirected to another crappy domain name sedoparking.com. What
in hell is going on?

Also sometimes I see that my own server is trying to connect to its
nginx server, so I see $host set to 91.my.ip.address. Is that normal
behaviour?