Improved nginx.conf for Ruby On Rails

W. Andrew Loe III andrew at andrewloe.com
Mon Oct 6 21:07:48 MSD 2008

http://gist.github.com/15078

Special tweaks include enabling the first request of rails cached
stylesheets to be served by the mongrel, but all future requests
served by the web server. Far Futures expires. Support for 503'ing and
displaying a maintenance page.

A lot of this was taken from Ezra Zygmuntowicz's post last year.
http://brainspl.at/articles/2007/01/03/new-nginx-conf-with-optimizations