h.264 streaming support?

伍鹏 wupeng at openv.cn
Wed Oct 8 04:55:11 MSD 2008

Dear all,

>>4. cd your_path/nginx-0.7.17/src/http/modules
should be
4. cd your_path/nginx-0.7.17

Best Regard,

Peng Wu
2008-10-08
--------------
Tech. VP
http://www.openv.com
26th Floor, Block 16, jianwai SOHO,
No.39 Middle East Third Ring Rd
Chaoyang District Beijing 100022
China
Tel: (010)5878 7828
Fax: (010)5878 7900
Email : wupeng at openv.cn
发件人:伍鹏
发送日期:2008-10-08 08:42:19
收件人:nginx at sysoev.ru
抄送:
主题:Re: Re: h.264 streaming support?

Dear Thomas,

I have implementated an H.264 streaming module, you can download it from
http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2

install & compile
1. wget http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2
2. tar xfj mp4.tar.bz2
3. mv mp4 your_path/nginx-0.7.17/src/http/modules
4. cd your_path/nginx-0.7.17/src/http/modules
5. ./configure --with-http_flv_module --add-module=src/http/modules/mp4
6. make
7. make install

a simple demo
http://218.244.191.134:8081/playertest/mp4_streaming_nginx_test.html