h.264 streaming support?

伍鹏 wupeng at openv.cn
Thu Oct 9 15:12:42 MSD 2008

Dear Thomas,

I updated the source code today and removed some junk code.
I recommand you download a new version http://218.244.191.134:8081/mp4.tar.bz2 and compile again, and then tell me the compiler output.
Please tell me you machine 32bit or 64bit, what CPU type, your os and version, and your compile version.
I guess you use a 32bit machine, so I added some code to deal with this issue, maybe I have already solved the compile error and warnings.
Because I do not a 32bit test box, you could download the new version code and tell me your result.

Best Regard,

Peng Wu
2008-10-09