h.264 streaming support?

Rapsey rapsey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:33:48 MSD 2008

FLV streaming module will not work correctly with h.264 FLV files. In a
h.264 file, you can't just jump to a keyframe, it also requires an AVC
sequence header (which is the avcC box in an mp4 file) and an AAC sequence
header.
The change required to make the FLV streaming module work with h.264 flv
files is not big, the sequence header will be the first video frame and the
first audio frame in the FLV.

Sergej