mod_parsed_vars question

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Sep 9 17:46:11 MSD 2008

ryo sato ha scritto:
> Thank you for answering my question.
>
>> Do you have applied the patch for Nginx, required by mod_parsed_vars?
>
> What patch is required by mod_parsed_vars?

http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_parsed_vars/file/tip/ngx_http_parsed_variables.patch

This patch should be safe to use, but I have not tested it with recent
Nginx versions.

This patch is required so that Nginx will support "undeclared" variables.

> To use mod_parsed_vars, any other patch is required?

No.

> [...]

>> What do you means by "doesn't work correctly"?
>
> It seems that the sessionID is not substituted for the variable($args_xxx).
>
> But no error messages is displayed, when starting the daemon.
>

>> Is the PHPSESSID correctly logged?
>
> No.
> Always displayed "-".

"-" is displayed when the variable returns "not found".

Manlio Perillo