Gallery2 rewrite rules

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:38:27 MSD 2008

I'm wondering if some of those are even needed.

You should see if gallery has a main file that can control the entire
app - like Wordpress, Drupal, etc. Then all you need is error_page 404
= /path/to/that/file.php?q=$request_uri; (or whatever the right
parameter is) - a lot of people for some reason think they need to set
wordpress specific rules for static files and wp-* files and the like;
but they don't. Gallery could be the same way. It looks like it from
the top, but the bottom sets of rules I am not sure about.

Also - ditch spawn-fcgi. Use php-fpm :)