Nginx w/ ssh restart

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:46:33 MSD 2008

Use php-fpm and symlink /usr/local/sbin/php-fpm to /etc/init.d/php-fpm
and set the appropriate runlevel links up and you're golden. :)

My nginx init script on Ubuntu does not work properly when upgrading
nginx. I typically have to kill -9 to kill off the old one, for some
reason the pid file gets lost or something funky happens.