Enhancement request for realip module...

Joaquin Cuenca Abela e98cuenc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:09:29 MSD 2008

Hi Mike,

I posted a patch a while ago that implements this, see
http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxModules?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=realip.patch

I think there was a bug with this patch that gives a segfault in some
conditions, if you're interested I can dig the fixed version and
upload it.

Cheers,

--
Joaquin Cuenca Abela