"Proxy proxy"!

Igor Clark igor at pokelondon.com
Fri Sep 26 15:10:51 MSD 2008

Hi Denis, thanks for your suggestions. I tried all these but they
didn't make any difference.

(Incidentally X-Real-Remote-IP is used in one of our applications, but
I tried both with and without, and neither worked.)

Any other thoughts?

Thanks very much,
Igor

--
Igor Clark • POKE • 10 Redchurch Street • E2 7DD • +44 (0)20 7749 5355
• www.pokelondon.com