nginx load balancer help

Floren Munteanu nginx at yqed.com
Fri Apr 3 03:52:17 MSD 2009

Hi Larry,

That is exactly the setup I'm interested also. :)
Can you detail what you did? I can setup very easy  2 servers, one web (nginx) and one db. But when it comes to load balancing, I'm totally lost, I have zero experience

I've emailed you directly. It might be easier to send me the configuration files, if you can share them.
It will help me understand better how you setup everything.

Thanks a lot for your precious help.

Regards,

Floren