nginx module dev question

Yu.Cheung nkcheungyu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:47:57 MSD 2009

I think you can write an upstream module to resolve it.

use the HEAD you get, to make a request, send the new request to the
upstream you want to sent, get the response, check it,

and then you can use ngx_http_internal_redirect() function to redirect
the origin request to another upstream you defined.

just do it, good luck!