Async I/O support

Adam Zell zellster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:58:12 MSD 2009

It might be interesting to benchmark nginx v. LiteSpeed standard edition to
see the difference:

"AIO support has been added to our 4.1b1 release, you can give it preview,
just change the version number in the download link to get it. This build
only use AIO, tried it on a server with high disk I/O. High I/O wait should
not be an issue with it. We already got some positive feedbacks for it. Our
solution is based on POSIX AIO, so it could be available for platforms other
than Linux as well. It still can take advantage of buffered I/O, as O_DIRECT
(direct I/O) is not required."

http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=2446&page=2

--
Adam