Content Truncating

michael nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Apr 7 23:54:36 MSD 2009

Hi,

I am having a weird issue where nginx is truncating a few bytes of content from the end of files. The files are being served from PHP (FastCGI via php-fpm) using PHP's readfile(). The PHP application sends out a Content-Length header using filesize() and then spits out the contents of the file to nginx using readfile().

The content however is coming short by a few bytes. nginx sends the correct Content-Length, but closes the connection a few bytes short of the Content-Length number of bytes. This doesn't happen for all files and I can't seem to find a pattern either.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Michael

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,891,891#msg-891