nginx + caching of static files

Resicow resicow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:27:15 MSD 2009

Hi Igor (and everyone else),

I had a few quick questions about the new proxy_cache feature, and I
apologize if they have already been answered.

1) What about query_strings? Does proxy_cache ignore or include
query_strings? Is there a way to have it ignore query_strings in the URL?
2) How scalable is this system? Could it handle 50 million different
URIs for instance?
3) Any plans for purge capabilities somehow, in the event you need the
content flushed right away?

Keep up the great work, thanks for making the world's best server!

Thanks,

John