php-fastcgi stalling

Peter Langhans peter.langhans at incipience.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 19:07:47 MSD 2009

I know, I did not contribute to this one, but if this is what you liked to
know in first place, why don't you take the time, think about it before you
hit the send button, think about it again, then one more time, and because
it's you one more last time. Think whether it's really what you want to ask
THEN send it.

A thank you to all the other guys would be very much appreciated Mr. Kiril
A. but then again, maybe you are still thinking about whether to send it...
stuck in an infinite loop like your php program unable to process anything
any further.