Can nginx add Content-Type in X-Accel-Redirect?

张立冰 zhang.libing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:14:02 MSD 2009

Sorry. I have a misunderstand of your mail. And here is some suggestions for
you.

If your only have fewer static file type, add default_type at your special
location context. In addition if your static file is for download, then I
think the simple way is to add force download header at the conf file. Other
else I think you should add this header in your code.

If you want nginx add Content-Type header in X-Accel-Redirect, she must
recognize the file type, and I think that's not efficient.

--
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!