nginx-0.7.52

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Wed Apr 22 00:20:05 MSD 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 03:20:59PM -0700, Chris Cortese wrote:

> Thanks for this release!  I've been trying to get nginx going on Windows
> for a while now.
>
> With this latest build though, all I can get is "No input file
> specified".  I thought maybe I was specifying paths in a way it didn't
> like but I've tried every variation on the Windows paths I can think
> of.  This is my current conf for one of my sites.  Can anyone tell me
> what's wrong here?   TIA.

The message "No input file specified" meanse that PHP can not find file
on passed path, say:
"c:/cygwin/home/Chris/www/live/jobsite/trunk/html/public/index.php"
I do not know how Cygwin translated pathnames, but it may be just
"/home/Chris/www/live/jobsite/trunk/html/public/index.php"
therefore you may try

-    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME   c:/cygwin/home/Chris....
+    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME   /home/Chris....

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/