Strange hex numbers on my page

marcintom nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Apr 23 16:28:24 MSD 2009

Hi all,
I work on 0.5.26 version and yesterday I migrate to 0.6.36 version. I have a problem
configuration looks like as in old version and allmost everything work fine but
in the wordpress it appear some random hex number in my pge for example before
22056 <!--Doctype,
and the end of document( 0  0 )
and in other places.

nginx.conf
(...)
            if ($host ~ xxx\.org ) {
               break;
               proxy_pass      http://127.0.0.1:8888;
            }
(...)

This hex numbers are ofcourse visible in browser.
When I tried GET my wordpress blog without nginx
there are no any numbers so the problem in 99% is on nginx side in
my opinion.
Anybody knows what is going on and can help me ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,1376,1376#msg-1376