Bots

AMP Admin admin at ampprod.com
Thu Apr 23 16:53:26 MSD 2009

Yea, spam posts. Most the email address are from .ru and I've never seen
that on my site before.  I'm not saying it's from this list but since it
started right around the same time I thought I would check.

It seems like they're getting smarter too.  I created a thread to discuss
this on vbulletin too:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1725647#post1725647

I'll take a look at Akismet... thanks!