Debugging nginx Load Balancer

Arun Gupta lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Apr 29 17:47:46 MSD 2009

Thanks for the response!

nginx was built using --with-debug, here is my complete CLI:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nginx --sbin-path=/usr/sbin --with-debug
--with-http_ssl_module

nginx and GlassFish gem are all running on the same box for my
experiment, i.e. 127.0.0.1. So I updated the existing events entry as:

events {
    worker_connections  1024;
    debug_connection 127.0.0.1;
}

Saw no new messages in access.log and lots of messages in error.log but
no information on the port being servicing the request.

Am I missing something ?

-Arun