upstream split a header line in FastCGI records

matrix nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Aug 4 16:05:07 MSD 2009

Thank you for the patch Igor.

I have applied the patch against nginx-0.8.7.

The good news is that instead of getting "502 Bad Gateway" errors, I now get a valid HTML response from the server, every time. This is great.

The not so good news is that on some requests the debug information from FirePHP doesn't show in Firebug console. The chance of that happening appears to be the same as with the 502 error I had earlier. The HTML does get shown though.

http://matrix.alpha-force.net/debug/patch1_req1.txt (good response)
http://matrix.alpha-force.net/debug/patch1_req2.txt (bad response)

The patch certainly is a step in the right direction.

Happy day,
Matic

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,4704,4719#msg-4719