upstream split a header line in FastCGI records

matrix nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Aug 4 17:33:46 MSD 2009

Igor Sysoev Wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 08:05:07AM -0400, matrix
> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for the patch Igor.
> >
> > I have applied the patch against nginx-0.8.7.
> >
> > The good news is that instead of getting "502
> Bad Gateway" errors, I now get a valid HTML
> response from the server, every time. This is
> great.
> >
> > The not so good news is that on some requests
> the debug information from FirePHP doesn't show in
> Firebug console. The chance of that happening
> appears to be the same as with the 502 error I had
> earlier. The HTML does get shown though.
> >

> http://matrix.alpha-force.net/debug/patch1_req1.tx
> t (good response)
> >
> http://matrix.alpha-force.net/debug/patch1_req2.tx
> t (bad response)
> >
> > The patch certainly is a step in the right
> direction.
>
> Backout the previous patch and try the attached
> new one.
>

> --
> Igor Sysoev
> http://sysoev.ru/en/

The new patch works flawlessly.

Both HTML and FirePHP debug output show correctly every time. I am no longer able to reproduce the error.

I am most grateful to you for your time and effort in fixing this bug.

Will this patch be included in future releases or will I have to patch every new version?

Happy day,
Matic

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,4704,4721#msg-4721