Improved memcached module

Spil Games lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Aug 21 12:06:00 MSD 2009

Hi,

Attached is a patch which allows both custom headers and custom response
codes to be stored in memcached and returned by the memcached module.
The Nginx 0.6 version of this patch has been in production on a heavily
loaded site (100M unique visitors per month) for over a year with no
problems whatsoever. The original thread on this can be found here:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/160379#724717

I think it would be a valuable addition to Nginx to include this in the
main distribution, but I'll leave this up to Igor. The patch may be a
bit too hacky for his taste.

Feedback appreciated!

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3956/nginx-0.7.61-memcache.final.patch