Improved memcached module

Spil Games lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Aug 21 13:04:23 MSD 2009

Maxim Dounin wrote:
> There are at least 2 problems with this patch I see:
>
> 1. It relies on 'HTTP/' prefix on to find out if key in question
> has headers.  This is bad, as there is no way to return text
> starting from this string.  IMHO it should be changed to use flags
> instead.
>
> 2. It changes u->conf during request execution, this implies race
> between different requests.

Great feedback. I understand the 'HTTP/' prefix thing, the flags thing
is a good idea. I'll look into this.

Could you elaborate on the u->conf thing, because I'm not not at all an
Nginx expert. The patch basically consists of things I snatched from
other parts of Nginx (mostly from the proxy/fastcgi modules).

Thanks!