Weird Memleak problem

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Mon Aug 31 20:59:59 MSD 2009

nginx version: nginx/0.7.61
built by gcc 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)
configure arguments: --with-http_ssl_module --with-http_addition_module
--with-http_stub_status_module --with-http_realip_module
--with-http_sub_module --with-http_dav_module --with-poll_module
--with-openssl=/root/openssl-0.9.8h

--
GloboTech Communications
Phone: 1-514-907-0050 x 215