FastCGI Param

nt001 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Dec 1 11:34:00 MSK 2009

Hi there, I have problem, but I sloved 50% of it. Need a little help. So my problem before is when I try to load php pages, nginx got "No input file specified." So I have sloved this by looking at fastcgi_param. ...
my www dir is /www
pages dir is /www/page1, /www/page2, /www/page3
my fastcgi parameters in nginx.conf is:

        location ~ \.php$ {
            fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;
            fastcgi_index  index.php;
            fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www$fastcgi_script_name;
            include        /usr/pkg/etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
        }

and have still recived "No input file specified." when I use

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www$fastcgi_script_name;

but when i type the site1, 2 or 3 folder, don't have problems ... something like:

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www/site1/$fastcgi_script_name; (or /www/site1$fastcgi_script_name; # will be the same)

Sooo my question, example I hosting about more than 100 web pages, this mean I have 100+ folders in /www dir. Are I must need to write 100 lines for fastcgi workin' for all?

By the way I have tired to try

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www/*/$fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www/*$fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /www/$*$fastcgi_script_name;

to enable fastcgi for all pages, but still don't work (No imput file)

Can somebody help:?

Thanks beforely!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,26966,26966#msg-26966