proxy_set_header host

Francisco Treacy lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Dec 2 22:28:58 MSK 2009

Okay, I found out (after hours of banging my head).

Apparently I was doing something wrong with Host or $host, it was
redirecting to /app, quite misleading.

        location / {
                proxy_set_header   ServerName          $server_name;
                proxy_pass              http://localhost:9090/app/;
        }

I ended up using $server_name (somehow I didn't figure out before this
is what I wanted :/ ), also changing the header name... and it works!

Francisco