Server Name Issue

Rahul Bansal rahul286 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 08:37:58 MSK 2009

UPDATE:

>Probably, you should say wordpress about SERVER_NAME:
>fastcgi_param  SERVER_NAME        $host;

It worked!

I came to resolve issue again and saw it has solved. Last thing I changed on
last weekend was "fastcgi_param  SERVER_NAME        $host;" line.

I guess I should have cleared cache at that time!

Thanks all! :-)
--
Rahul Bansal | Founder & CEO | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile: +91-9860501882 | Web: http://rtcamp.com/