separate access log for vhost?

Max maxbear at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:35:46 MSK 2009

Hello,

My conf file is something like this:

    server {
        listen      12.12.12.1:80;
        listen      12.12.12.2:80;
        listen     12.12.12.3:80;
        server_name _*;

All my sites are pointed to the same directory (I use wordpress and it
allows you to have one installation for multiple sites).

The problem is I can have one access log only:

        access_log  path/host.access.log  main;

Can I separate access log for different vhosts? Something like: access_log
path/$host.access.log  main; is it possible?

Thanks.

Max