nginx+php5+mysql+phpmyadmin+zend+iconcube -- how to install?

Dzulhelmi apek.friday at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:20:30 MSK 2009

Hi Jim..

I really hope i can chat with you to ask more about this. I am not expert in
this.
All i know is, in my linux box i set install apache, php 5 and mysql for my
works. I really dont know what you mean by fastcgi_pass or apache-mod_php.

What i know is, even if using apache, i still need to add to the php.ini for
the ioncube loader to works.
for zend, it will added automatically to the php.ini during zend
installation.

the problem is i dont know how to install these if i am using nginx.
i really like to use nginx but my project requires zend and ioncube.

i really hope someone can guide me in details how to install this.
by the way, does nginx has some sort of kerberos mod to support single sign
on in windows machine?