Secure nginx

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Sat Feb 21 10:10:27 MSK 2009

Both of those attack vectors relate to web applications, not web
servers. Nginx and apache do their part to make sure any data proxied
through them to the web application is well formed. However it is the
applications job, not the web servers, to make sure it behaves
correctly in the presence of untrusted data.

Cheers

Dave