make nginx only listen to localhost

Gendouki Office office at gendouki.com
Sat Feb 21 14:54:54 MSK 2009

Hrmm, im not sure what im doing wrong then, i am mostly using default
config, only 1 server {}

stopping and starting using /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nginx stop

worker_processes  2;

events {
    worker_connections  1024;
}

http {

    include       mime.types;
    default_type  application/octet-stream;

    sendfile        on;
    #tcp_nopush     on;

    #keepalive_timeout  0;
    keepalive_timeout  65;

    #gzip  on

    server {
        listen      127.0.0.1:8080;
        server_name  _;

        #charset koi8-r;

        #access_log  logs/host.access.log  main;

        location / {
            root   /usr/local/www/nginx;
            index  index.html index.htm;