FCGI.pm ?

Chris Cortese cortese.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:40:59 MSK 2009

I'm trying to learn how to use the fastcgi-wrapper.pl from this link:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/145858

1.  This requires FCGI.pm.  The only one I found on cpan.org throws a
great many errors when I try to run perl fast-cgi-wrapper.pl.  Where
should I get this from?  I'm running perl 5.8.8.

2.  I have one component on one site that does some AJAX to call a perl
backend.  Should this fastcgi-wrapper.pl work for me?  I can't really
find any docs that explain how to use it.  I'm not really a perl person
(mostly PHP).

Thanks,
Chris