Cannot change default root path

Y. Yaax lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Feb 26 14:20:49 MSK 2009

Y. Yaax wrote:
Sorry I did error there while editing it should be
server {
         listen          ip:80;
         server_name     domain.com;

         error_log  logs/vhost-error_log warn;

         root  /home/user/public_html;
         location / {
             index index1.html;
             root  /home/user/public_html;
         }

         location ~ \.php$ {
                 root  /home/user/public_html;
                 fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;
                 fastcgi_index  index.php;
                 fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
 $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
             #fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
 /home/user/public_html$fastcgi_script_name;
             include        /usr/local/nginx/conf/fastcgi_params;

 I tried both ways fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
 /home/user/public_html$fastcgi_script_name; and fastcgi_param
 SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
  - both ways have same error file not found.