error_page and named locations

Merlin merlin at mahalo.com
Sat Jan 3 10:09:08 MSK 2009

Having just read the entire conversation and coming perhaps a bit too late
in the game, I would also like to champion a try_* identifier and I really
like the try_these identifier for an extremely general facility that tries
each _file, /uri/that/works, or even http://backends in whatever order I
specify.  I would stay away from the test_* family of directives unless we
are going to add some kind of testing facility outside of if.